Re: Ideas wanted

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:30:29 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
LIKES:

1. I really like to earth tone color.

2. Nav buttons are nicely made.

3. Love the baby photos.

4. Great spash page.

RECOMMENDATIONS:

1. Put a small left margin on the sidebar.

2. Make qlogo.jpg a transparent GIF.  Right now, the background color of
qlogo.jpg does not match the background color of the page (slightly
off).

3. Put something interesting in the main page in place of the award
icons.  Put the award stuff in a separate award page.

4. Fix army.jpg (broken).

-Collin
collinlim(at)hotmail.com
http://members.xoom.com/collin/

>Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:53:33 +0300
>To: HTML Writers Guild - Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
>From: Sami Aura <quedo(at)boldt.partio.net>
>Subject: Ideas wanted
>
>Hello all,
>
>I just wan't to drop a note that I updated my homepage today. I hope
that I
>get some criticism (improvement proposals, bugs and such like) from my
pages.

>While updating my pages I packed all the pictures about 20% - 30%)
without

http://www.adobe.com