Re: Please critique russiantranslation.com

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Jun 1998 20:02:26 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
David:

Don't get discouraged by the attached critique.  I think your site is
very well laid out.  There is nothing wrong with left justifying and
limit to about 600 pixels.  Especially when it is a business site.  It
looks very professional.  Clean graphics.  Good use of animated GIF.
The paragraphs towards the bottom of the page can have a slightly
smaller font though.  The single-pixel red line is not lining up very
well.  It has two small breaks on my browser (NS4).

Sorry, I don't have time to view any sub-pages.  Keep up with the good
work!

-Collin
collinlim(at)hotmail.com
http://members.xoom.com/collin/
http://members.xoom.com/gify/

>From: "gordon" <gordon69b(at)earthlink.net>
>To: <drwright(at)earthling.net>, <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
>Subject: Re: Please critique russiantranslation.com
>Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 11:21:46 -0700
>
>Hello David,
>
>Since you claim to be new to this, you'll know that this is not
personal
><G>!  The site is typical of the drivel that businesses presents on the
web.

>Every page is crunched up into the left portion of the page..very
tacky.
>This forces me to scroll down when there isn't enough content on the
page to
>really warrant such action.  Move the "Rainbow graphic" to the
Translation