Re: Please critique a graphic design site

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jun 1998 13:10:02 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very nice site.  I only have couple of comments.

1.  The main image (with the feet) is a bit too big.

2.  You might want to provide a link at each sub-page to go back to the
home page.  Eventhough your home page is just links to sub-pages,
viewers may not remember that fact and would try to search for a way to
go back.

-Collin