Your thoughts on how to improve http://www.cyberia.com/

by Dave Gruska <dave(at)cyberia.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:56:45 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
  First of all, I think you guys generally do a great job of commenting on
other people's sites. Most of the comments seem to be quite helpful and not
meant to insult people.
  Anyway, sometime in the somewhat near future, the company that I work for
(Cyberia) is thinking about updating their Web site. We just did a redesign
last year based on user feedback, and I think we came up with a much better
design than our original site. However, now we are starting to outgrow the
site (mostly the main front page), and we sometimes have to really kludge
it to make things fit (our news section keeps growing and throwing
everything off balance, the banner ads are starting to crowd the top, and
our "Community" section keeps growing.)
  Any ideas on how to do this would be greatly appreciated. I'd also be
interested in hearing what your thoughts are on the existing section
headings. Do you think they are intuitive enough? Is the information where
you expect to find it?
  Thanks in advance.

Dave Gruska
Graphic/Web Site Designer