Re: Opinion Needed!

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 05 Nov 1998 10:42:40 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eric:

1. The navigation buttons in the left frame can be smaller.  A font that
matches your logo might look better (or change the logo font).

2. Fixed left frame is not working in this application, especially when
the navigation buttons are this big.

3. Unless the text body is very brief, I think it should be left
justified instead of centered.

4. The new globe in the left frame looks good but the quality can be
improved.  The grid lines are kind of thick and fuzzy.

5. The navigation bar separator (silver vertical bar) looks too much
like the browser's frame separator.

Based on what I saw in your friend's portfolio, seems like he has the
capability to do much more, especially when you expect him to use the
"latest and greatest".  I'm assuming that http://www.airnet.net/kxiques/
is his own site.

In summary, I don't see there is a significant "revamp".  I think you
did just fine on your own.

-Collin