Re: Flash/Shockwave page review

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:03:47 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Diane Welch <diane(at)wonderwebdesigns.com>,
hwg-crit <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I like it, the explanations of what you will find under
each button is nice. Perhaps you could get a little more
specific on the "meet your internet needs" section, expand
that a little bit. I see you got the blue background fixed
on the real version of this page (i must be a little late
answering this :)

Anyways, very nice. perhaps a little lacking in difference
between the two colors (well, no. but it seems kinda bland
somehow. needs something a little more exciting.)

Luke

===

                - ( luke opperman ) -
     Spigot Graphics, Cohesive Design for the Web
          - ( http://spigot.hypermart.net/ ) -

-- ..some tiny cows, two brushstrokes each,
       but confidently cows.. - 'Poem' by Elizabeth Bishop

---Diane Welch <diane(at)wonderwebdesigns.com> wrote:

> Hello, all:
>
> I've done an alternate core page for my professional
website using
> Shockwave/Flash. (There's still a non-Shockwave site.)
It's just the one
> page so far -- none of the buttons are working, yet. But
I would really