Re: Please critique my COMERCIAL site

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 09 Dec 1998 13:57:03 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nice clean commercial site.  Since there are not a lot of graphics, it
loads very fast.  A couple of suggestions:

1. Clean up the jagged edges of the graphics including the drop shadow.
Very noticeable at the curve where the orange meets the blue.  Use
anti-alias.

2. Put some spacing between sensor.jpg and the text links to the right.
You can use hspace=xx in the sensor.jpg image tag.

Good job!

-Collin
collinlim(at)hotmail.com