Re: corporate site

by "Red Thunder" <redthunder13(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 14 Dec 1998 11:44:49 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org,
killian(at)ilikethis.cz
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey Killian,

Netscape 4.07, 640x480, Windows 98

Okay, first, great graphics, well designed logo, and good color choice.
It also loaded nicely.

However, the frame on the side and top ran off of the screen, and (I
belive this is a fault with Netscape, but it's still a major flaw), I
couldn't scroll down or to the side, so a good portion of the navigation
menus were unavailable to me. The center frame was only about two inches
high and four across, which meant that I couldn't read anything without
scrolling both down and to the side (which is a tedious process.) I
didn't bother reading any of the text because of that, and I imagine
most other people won't either.

>From what I could see, it's very slick, very professional, and very easy
on the eyes. But, you really need to fix that problem with the frames.

Hope that helps,
S. Red
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/1229/index3.html