Re: Hello...

by "Carol B." <web_mistress98(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 25 Jan 1999 14:18:42 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I liked the simple design and navigation was easy from any page.  I
don't personally care for the yellow color used but it's not too bright
or garish or anything so that's good.  There is only one thing I am
confused on...are you going to create websites for clients and list them
in the directory or are you just advertising for them?  If you will be
creating pages for clients I couldn't find anywhere that stated that.  I
could be blind though! *L*

:-)
Carol