Re: Critique requested

by "Carol B." <web_mistress98(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:42:40 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well I couldn't find anything I didn't like!  Pages load quickly, simple
design, html looked good to me (I'm no expert though!).  The only thing
I want to mention is the black background.  Personally it doesn't bother
me on your site, but I've heard many people say it makes text too hard
to read and communicates "darkness".  Maybe someone more experienced
would comment on this?

:-)
Carol