Re: Critique requested

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:42:57 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Mihaela Parvan <mihaela(at)photographer.net>,
hwg-crit <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
This looks great for a first attempt. While I shy away
from black backgrounds, I think it works well your site's
images.

As far as the images go, perhaps adding something to the
title / heading would make it more distinctive and
important. Right now they are all kinda the same.

The green links seemed out of place. Either change their
color to echo some other part of the page, or make the
green part of some other element.

Eventually, pictures would be nice. Even for someone like
me who understands the basics of a darkroom, they would
help visualizing the equipment needed etc.

Looked at your source quickly, it appears you are are
correctly using tags, not a lot of extraneous stuff which
is good. Sometimes you had multiple BRs, which simply
collape to one in most cases.

Always have fun,

Luke

===

                - ( luke opperman ) -
     Spigot Graphics, Cohesive Design for the Web
          - ( http://spigot.hypermart.net/ ) -

-- ..some tiny cows, two brushstrokes each,
       but confidently cows.. - 'Poem' by Elizabeth Bishop

---Mihaela Parvan <mihaela(at)photographer.net> wrote:

> Hello, everybody!
>
> I would really appreciate a critique of my first website
at
> www.cryogen.com/mihaelap.
> (The site was created just to practice HTML, so please,
don't pay much