Re: please critique www.remedi.org

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:49:14 -0800 (PST)
 To:  "Frank W.M. Steeman" <frank(at)steeman.nl.com>,
hwg-crit <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Re: http://www.remedi.org

I don't speak/read Dutch, so I'm just commenting on the
look of the site.

I agree with Killian, it does seem busy. I think the
reason for this is that nothing appears more important
than anything else. You need to lead the visitors eye,
give them the most important thing as the most visually
noticeable thing. I would suggest putting the text within
smaller margins, to add some white space. Consider putting
a larger title at the top of the page. I think having all
the section titles start with the same bullet is kind of
repetitive, either scrap the bullet image or make it
significant. My personal suggestion would be to have that
be a larger logo alongside a larger title at the top, and
then not have it at each sub-section.

Good luck,

Luke

===

                - ( luke opperman ) -
     Spigot Graphics, Cohesive Design for the Web
          - ( http://spigot.hypermart.net/ ) -

-- ..some tiny cows, two brushstrokes each,
       but confidently cows.. - 'Poem' by Elizabeth Bishop