Re: Site for critiquing...

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 13:39:41 -0800 (PST)
 To:  John Safrit <safrit(at)mindspring.com>,
Critique HWG <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
my lil suggestions..

frames version
-lose the black text on those dark buttons
-my ISP uses a animation in the top left too.. for some reason i hate
it (i know you aren't an ISP.. but the site design reminds me of one
=) )
-Put "Specials" more toward the top, maybe above Hot Links.. it'd be
more organized that way, business first..
-Don't let me press a button to go to the place I already am at.
-I'd take the logo out of the
"http://safrit.com/safritsolutions/ultimate_main.html" cause it's
already on top.. so it's showin twice in a row
-Speaking of "Ultimate_main", how do you get back there?  I think home
should go there rather than frames/no frames... I already said which I
wanted.

no frames
-Same thing with Basic_main for the "home"
-Pleaseeee don't make me open a new window every time I wanna go
somewhere different from the main page
-Suggestion.. maybe put your links "Home : Our Services : Our Prices :
Hot Links : Our Clients : Special Deals : Contact Us " at the bottom
of the non frame pages too

overall nice page.. thats all i really saw...
good luck

---John Safrit <safrit(at)mindspring.com> wrote:

> Hi all!  I have a site that been up for some time, but I'm getting
ready
> to really start promoting it widely, so I'd appreciate any comments
you
> can give.
>                         http://safrit.com/safritsolutions/
> Be brutal, I can take it.  My design skills have grown during the
> development of the site, so if there are some areas that seem better
> design, let me know what they are.  Thanks,
>                     John Safrit

==
If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.