Re: http://yula.tomsk.ru

by Amanda <osw_amanda(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Feb 1999 03:28:58 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Podaniova Julia <jvp(at)stack.ru>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Julia,

Though I love the look of your pages, a few comments:

as someone already pointed out, it takes a while to download the first
page and then the second to get to the English version. Why not make
an entrance page to allow people to choose between English and Russian
before downloading a content page?

Try to add ALT= to your graphics so people can judge where to go
quicker or with graphics turned off completely.

And a non-web comment: have someone go over the English content.
Though I'm not a native speaker, I did notice quite a few
not-quite-right phrases.

Hope this helps.

Amanda.