Re: does this work?

by rbrooks <crazybreadstick(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Feb 1999 06:45:08 -0800 (PST)
 To:  robert(at)baylogic.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
in MSIE 5.o 32bit color 800x600, behind the pictures the shade of blue
is just a little tiny bit different and the blue line is thicker than
the rest of the lines.

---"Robert L. Clendaniel" <robert(at)baylogic.com> wrote:

> http://www.stmichaelsmd.org/lodging/lodgetop.html
>
> I am using a table technique to allow the widths of the blue
horizontal bars
> on either side of the images to expand and contract with the size of
the
> browser window.  Everything _seems_ to line up perfectly in NN 4.5
and MSIE
> 4.01 and seems close enough on NN 3.04 and MSIE 3.02, but these are
all on
> PCs.
>
> Thus I'm curious if anyone sees badly misaligned joins between the
blue
> backgrounds of the table cells and the cell in the middle with the
imagery.

> Note the site is still under active development.
>
> Robert Clendaniel
> BayLogic Internet Marketing LLC
> robert(at)baylogic.com
> http://www.baylogic.com/

==
"Life is a well of joy; but where the rabble drinks too, all wells are poisoned.
"I am fond of all that is clean, but I have no wish to see the grinning snouts and thurst of the unclean. They cast their eye into the well: now their revolting smile shines up out of the well. They have poisoned the holy water with their lustfulness and when they call their dirty dreams pleasure they poison the language too."
                             - Fredrick Nietzsche