Re: site feedback please

by "K. David Marple" <opossum(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:19:09 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy,

Seemed to be easy enough to use.  The use of frames
with the file menu representing the classic File
Manager approach was easy enough.  I opened all of
the file folders with ease.

My only complaint (minor) is when the folders at the
top are opened and you open one at the bottom you
need to scroll to the bottom again.

800 x600 256 colors TFT Netscape 4.06 Win 95

===
3 am opossum
web pages
design creation hosting

K. David Marple
opossum(at)rocketmail.com

---Peter Cutler <pcs(at)pobox.com> wrote:

> Members,
>
> http://www.delvalnet.com/pctest
>
> personal site. Essentially an online
bookmark/favorites listing.

> Using some new techniques and would like some
feedback. Site will not
> validate(don't care since it is personal site).
>
> Have not yet duped original in its entirety, but
enough is there for decent
> test.
> Should be accessible to all browsers.
>
> Would like info on the look, navigation, etc.
Please keep in mind that I run
> my puter at 1024x768 and since it is personal site,
have not accounted for
> webtv or mac vis-a-vis table widths etc.(tables set
to either 100% or 600px)