Critique www.westportct.net/atlantic

by loralyn(at)juno.com

 Date:  Fri, 23 Apr 1999 06:52:51 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello, All,

Finally ready to ask your critique of my Atlantic one design site,
officially for the Atlantic Class Association, a fleet racing
organization.

Would like to use this site as one of a couple on my resume, as a
reference for doing site development and HTML coding.

Thank you for your thoughts and comments,

Loralyn Helms