Re: comdac site critique

by Denise Sergent <denise_sergent(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:15:07 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

I love anything out of the ordinary... good job on the colorful icons and
loadtime. I agree with Carrie on adding a heading, you should announce who
you are, etc. And I'd also like to see a way to navigate the main categories
from each sub-category. I had a problem with having to go back and forth
like that. Otherwise, looks good so far!

Denise