Re: critique - snake farm

by Collin Lim <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:39:45 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Phil,

I like the earth-tone color scheme.  Might want to tone down the button
colors (green, blue, purple), maybe reduce the saturation a bit.

The font size is a bit small to be the main text.  Especially over the logo
background makes it hard to read.

You might want to make all the navigation images transparent.  Due to some
color mismatch, I can see the outline of the navigation buttons.

-Collin
http://www.beetown.com/