Re: TheWideWeb.com critique

by Collin Lim <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:56:57 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Chris,

1. The background color should be set to white "#ffffff" in the Body tab.
The background is showing in grey on my monitor (my default setting).  You
want to force the browser to display white.

2. The text in the tables are touching the borders.  Might want to set the
cellpadding or cellspacing in the Table tag to some number for margin.

3. Need to put some spacing between the end of each section and the title of
the next section.  Right now the titles are touching the bottom of the
previous section.

Nice services you're providing... I might use them sometime.

-Collin
http://www.beetown.com/