Re: Shot Doctor Site for Critique

by quinn leonowicz <modest013(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:41:27 PDT
 To:  johnstof(at)powerware.com
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello.

number one:  no scrolling on home page.

number two:  your images should be exported(saved) as gifs, not jpg.  follow
the paint shop pro tutorial for making transparent gifs.  because i see the
residue of a medium quality jpg around each image.

Talk to you soon,

Quinn Leonowicz
::Freelance Web Design, Consulting, and Programming::
quinn(at)heroineonline.com