Re: OOPS!

by sini makela <sini.makela(at)Helsinki.FI>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Feb 1998 20:42:39 +0200
 To:  "Tim Hartpence" <cobrah(at)river-valley.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:44 19.2.1998 -0600, Tim Hartpence wrote:
>I forgot to mention --
>
>it's a commercial site -- very plain at the moment, so don't expect much!!
>
>http://www.river-valley.net/cobrah (in case someone didn't read the footer)

Hello,

You graphics need anti-aliasing.
You have several errors on your pages (tried to validate them).. starting
from missing DOCTYPE declaration. TITLE element has to be within HEAD. And
ALT attribute for images isn't optional in HTML4.0.

Then about the content of the pages.
Your prices.. I find it very absurd that hyperlinks cost something,
I think there should be unlimited amount of hyperlinks per page, or maybe
some more reasonable amount than 5 or 10.
Like you have to pay $599 and you get only 25 links... weird.
Also your something about your FAQ.. If a person has found his/her way to
your page I suspect that person knows what WWW and website mean. You could
also add
an index of questions at the beginning of the page (with links to answers).

Good luck

:sini
--
sini.makela(at)helsinki.fi