Banner Ad Critique - Reply CR20

by "K. David Marple" <opossum(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jan 2000 02:14:24 -0800 (PST)
 To:  nick(at)nickselby.com,
HWG Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Howdy,

Checked it out and I wish my first attempt will be as
good.

Two things: The first time I saw the red climber I it
went by so fast I wasn't sure what it was.  However,
the next cycle I figured it out.

On the Site Specific banner the frame(s) between the
long line and the www.siteaddress.com went by so fast
after watching it for 3 or 4 cycles I still wasn't
sure what it said.

IE 5.5 1024 X 768 16 bit color