Re: Critique Site

by Snow Ballard <snowlei(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:26:05 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Carrie <carrie(at)cefwebdesign.com>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

> Navigation/Flow  -->the flow is nice, and easy to
know where you are at and see where you want to go

> Graphics  -->I think the graphics are good,
personally I like alot of graphics but I know that is
not always good.

> Layout  -->On the Product Manufacturer Descriptions
page you might want to add "return to top" buttons.
You also might want to put a link to the actual
manufacturers website if they have one.  But otherwise
very nice.

> Browser  -->my browser Netscape 4.61

> Thanks,
> Carrie.

=====
Want to get hit by a snowball?

http://www.cast.uark.edu/~snowball

The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville