Re: site critique http://www.lambertorkis.com

by Snow Ballard <snowlei(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Feb 2000 05:24:20 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Satch Reed <sfreed(at)doubled.com>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Initially it looks good, the graphic at the top is
well done and fits the site well.  Some of the
pictures might be a little large.  I'm viewing it on a
T1 line and they are loading a little slow.  Some one
out there on regular lines might get impatient.  I
didn't get a chance to check out the rest of the site
yet.  But if I see anything else I'll let you know.

Snow Ballard
Web Developer
The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies
http://www.cast.uark.edu

--- Satch Reed <sfreed(at)doubled.com> wrote:
> Please check the site I did for a client. Any and
> all feedback is
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Satch Reed
>
> --
> Reed Web Design
> Arlington, VA
> sfreed(at)doubled.com
> 703 920-7333
> 703 920-1841 fax

=====
Want to get hit by a snowball?

http://www.cast.uark.edu/~snowball

The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies
University of Arkansas - Fayetteville