Re: crit: parksroyalcleaners.com

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:58:35 CDT
 To:  WebSyntaxDesign(at)aol.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Great job Tom. I like the purple color, the mouseovers and the helpful tips
on dry cleaning.

My only suggestion is can you obtain or create a different photograph
instead of the storefront?  How about the owner standing at the counter
where persons are helped.  Or showing a row of cleaned press clothes hanging
on a rack.  Or a close up on something difficult to dry clean like a wedding
dress or something after it has been cleaned (providing the owner of the
clothes doesn't mind).

Again great job.

Regards,
Susan