Re: comments please

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sat, 08 Jul 2000 11:53:44 CDT
 To:  emily(at)lsol.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Emily,

I was able to access the first URL by leaving off the backslash but not the
second one.  The green color looks good to me and appropriate.  How about
doing some nice buttons for the left-hand column or tree leaves instead of
just text?  Can you integrate the tree theme into the writing of some on
your copy -- like "a website will help you branch out to customers you would
have never reached before."  (just a thought)

Do you have a good photograph of a tree?  Maybe that could be integrated
somewhere.

Regards,
Susan V.