RE: Thanks for checking Martyrs Site

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:49:22 CDT
 To:  rbustin(at)fcg.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Many thanks to Ruth and everyone else who has provided feedback.  I must say
that it has all been extremely helpful and will help me finetune the new
index page and then on to the already established pages for a new look.  I
will definitely change the photo behind Yizhak Rabin's headline banner this
weekend. Thanks for pointing that out.

If anyone else wants to comment, please feel free to do so.

Regards,
Susan V.