Re: Page review (HTML or Flash)

by Cathy Cardona <kcdelano(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:27:09 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  katigaebler(at)topmail.de,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kati,

The flash version looks nicer and less cluttered, but
the text are rather small to read even on a 800x600
screen resolution. Anyway if I really wanted
instructions to get there, I'd choose the HTML
version. Reason being I can print out all the
instructions and bring it along with me.

So for practicality I'd choose HTML version.

--- Gastlogin Internet-Cafe Muenchen