Re: website

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 07:35:16 CDT
 To:  iowac(at)umbrellapets.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Welcome to the list.  I definitely prefer the update you are working on.  It
loads quicker and looks more professional.  The pets chasing each other is a
nice touch.  Is there suppose to be a link or some other information under
the "Pet Photo Contest?"  I didn't understand how to access that.

In the left-hand column under the join info., I would make the text
left-align instead of centered.

Good start.

Regards,
Susan V.