Re: Criticism required

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:14:07 CDT
 To:  nic(at)twob.demon.co.uk,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Nic,

I found it interesting how the icon menu moves out, when you click on the
arrow.

However, when the main icon menu comes up, I'm not sure what those icons are
suppose to do.  Can you add text underneath or alt tags so the user knows
the intent?

Some of the icons worked, but I'm not sure if they all did.

If very different photos were used for different effects, perhaps it would
be more obvious.

You may want to add a couple lines of text or a paragraph to explain what
you are demonstrating.

Did you want the name of your file to be displayed at the top of the page?

It looks like you are trying to do some unique things, but it needs to more
clarified -- at least for my comprehension.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Susan V.