Re: Redoing Homepage -- need advice

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jul 2000 18:38:05 CDT
 To:  tjtmd(at)attglobal.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Tanya,

Here are just a few thoughts for you to consider:

-- Do you want a homepage that shows you have some computer skills, with
examples of each?  Or do you want a homepage that educates people about
ocean / marine life or traveling?  (I think when you answer that it will
help you focus.)

-- As a general rule, it is hard to read text that goes from one edge of the
monitor to the other side.  You could indent it with "blockquote" or do
tables or frames to add multiple columns where you could have different
colors.

-- Pick one page and make yourself do at least two totally different designs
in appearance.

-- Do you have any photographs of the places you visited which could be
scanned and used?

These are suggestions for your consideration.

Regards,
Susan V.