Re: My Site (www.kaymaster.com)

by "audra jacobs" <modest013(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:35:57 -0400
 To:  "Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>,
"Kaymaster" <kaymaster(at)cncrenegade.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
1.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with making a viewer guess or figure
things out for themselves.
2.  I don't know many people who turn off the television when assaulted by
yet another Who song cut into 10 second pieces for commercials.

Problem 1 - You can only take chances if the base is solid.  Check your
spelling.  ( eg: your screwed should be you're screwed )
Problem 2 - The chances you are taking have already been taken.

Other then that, your site suggests that you're quite happy with the way it
is.  If you're really not, make a list of what you'd like to accomplish
before you begin.  This looks as if it was done on the fly.  That should
point you in the right direction.

Quinn

http://www.kaymaster.com

> 1. Design
> 2. Content
>
> This is the basis for any website and unfortunately, this one doesn't seem
> to have either.
>
> You don't really want to make people guess at things, especially how to
> access your site.  I had to look at the source code to see that there was
> tiny character in the middle of a black screen.  I assumed that it should
be
> clicked to go to the next page and was immediately assaulted by music.
No,