Re: CYC site critique

by Snow Ballard <snowlei(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Sep 2000 06:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Shelley Watson <shelleyw(at)home.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
it's a pretty good site. very navagable.  One thing I
did notice off the bat is that there are no prices
listed. I thought they would be on the spreadsheet,
but they weren't, if I'm going to even consider
ordering something I would want to know the prices.

Snow Ballard
--- Shelley Watson <shelleyw(at)home.com> wrote:
> Dear Folks  :)
>
> 	First time putting a site up for critique :)  I'm
> considering a
> redesign although the client is happy.  This site
> was developed
> over 3 months with bits and pieces of info sent over
> time so it
> was a challenge to pull it all together.  At the
> very least I
> have to restructure some of the content and change
> the Product
> link to About Us.  I'm also adding a page that
> contains
> information on yellow cedar and a slide show of
> their
> manufacturing plant.  What I had to begin with was
> the logo
> (flat, print media only) and a small company bio.
> Then a few
> pictures of the plant.  Received the product
> pictures last, 3
> months after the initial start.  Site is located at:
> www.canadianyellowcedar.com and although there are
> things I'm
> thinking about for changes I would like to hear from
> others about
> what I can do to improve this site or if I should
> really consider
> starting from scratch.  :)
>
> Shelley
> shelleyw(at)home.com

=====
--Life is not worth living if you can't feel alive.--

http://www.cast.uark.edu/~snowball

The Center for Advanced Spatial Technologies
http://www.cast.uark.edu
University of Arkansas