Re: Sailability web site

by Pace Computing Limited <pc_limited(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:45:56 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Stanley W <staid(at)mindless.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Stanley,

I just took a quick look at your site and think it looks
great! I viewed it in Opera 6 and IE 6.  In Opera your page
is not centered and the blue border is not present around
your thumbs on the Pictures page.  Other than that I did
not notice anything else that was different than viewing in
IE.

I do have one other small observation.  Your logo is a tad
fuzzy.  I may just be that I am too picky and no one else
even notices it, but I thought I would bring it up anyway.

Good luck with the new site,

Jenni