Re: test in IE5

by Gregor Pirnaver <gregor.pirnaver(at)email.si>

 Date:  Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:11:12 +0200
 To:  Kae Verens <kverens(at)contactjuggling.org>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On �etrtek 23. oktobra 2003 12:28, Kae Verens wrote:
> Gregor Pirnaver wrote:
> >Could someone with IE5 please test if the menu on this
> > site works:
> >http://sdm-si.org/
>
> if it's supposed to collapse and expand, then it doesn't
> work in mozilla.

I DOES work in Mozilla. I tested it in Mozilla 1.4. What
version are you using? It also works in latest versions of
Opera and Konqueror (it should also work in Safari).

> here's a similar menu system that /does/ work in mozilla,
> and IE5 (IIRC), and just about any other browser that
> supports DOM-type scripting
>
> http://kverens.contactjuggling.org/j/cm.js

I'm also using DOM scripting (but I select menus by ID):
http://sdm-si.org/menu.js

--
Gregor @ Mandrake 9.1 -> KDE 3.1.0 -> Kmail 1.5 -> ;-)