Re: Please Critique

by Ray Dittmeier <ray(at)dancingmouse.com>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jan 1998 16:38:49 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:46 AM 1/5/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I've had this site critiqued while it was still under construction. I
>have now completed it and all links should work (I hope! :-)
>
>If you would please critique it again I'd really appreciate it.
>
>Rielle's Sailormoon Extravaganza!tm
>http://rielle.simplenet.com/SailorMoon.html

I like the layout and organization of the pages.  Nice and clean, easy to
follow.  The character sketches are fairly well-written.  One little
nitpick, though--"high school" should be two words.

One question and one minor problem...

Is Sailor Moon one or two words?  Or can it go either way, depending on
context?

Also, I found the blue-on-blue color scheme made the pages a bit difficult
to read.  It was okay for the page titles simply because of their size, but
I didn't like it for the text.  I got through a few pages with little
problem, but after a while, it started to bother me.  Under normal
circumstances, I don't think I'd put out the effort to read much on a site
with a color scheme like this--or if I had a pressing reason to read it,
I'd probably end up reloading it with my own choice of colors.