Re: Re: Latest site...

by Troy Cefaratti <webmaster(at)sbase1.com>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 1998 18:44:47 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:30 PM 2/8/98 EST, RBI82(at)aol.com wrote:

><<Yes there is ... for my own personal reasons (ie, I hate IE) when I
>wrote that part of the script, I left it out. But IE4 will support
>it, it's just a matter of adding an extra line of code. I'll be
>adding it to those pages pretty soon... (but I refuse to add it to my
>own page!) ;)>>
>
>Doesnt this defeat the whole purpose of cross-compatability.

Who said you absolutely HAD to be cross compatible?  Sure, for a business
site that you are designing for someone else you should make sure it is
cross platform compatible.

But a personal site is just that, a personal site.

  Troy Cefaratti                          mailto:mnementh(at)sbase1.com
  Cefaratti Network Solutions                 http://www.sbase1.com/
  StarBase One Communications            mailto:webmaster(at)sbase1.com
  425-A Superior Building
  815 superior Avenue                                 (216) 619-1500
  Cleveland, Ohio 44114