Re: Personal Site

by Katana <myhtml(at)poky.srv.net>

 Date:  Tue, 09 Jun 1998 14:28:09 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Greetings all Guild members.

Below is a very sad experence for Maelynn, and I feel sorry for her. BURT
could have used the brains God gave him and seen that the message was from
a newbie, BURT could have shown compassion, just because someone makes a
mistake in the way they try and critique a site. BURT could have refrained
from calling Mealynn a dog

>Fifi the poodle

But BURT is the typical example of what is wrong with this world. And
sience BURT CC all members I will do the same.
Hey BURT how does it feel?:(

Let us not lower our selves to this type of standerd.
Katana
The Sharpest Blade In The World.

BURT WROTE