Re: http://www.duo-ditton.co.uk

by "Write Now, Inc." <writer(at)jlc.net>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Oct 1998 00:21:04 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ray,

I was going to tell you I liked your site <G> till it gave me a "web
headache"!
About 60 seconds after I left one of your client sites, a set of orange
buttons
appeared in the upper left corner of my screen and stayed there. They were
residual "ghost" buttons that don't do anything and are miserable to get
rid of.
Then when  I went on to the next web site, it filled into your frame and
left your
company info up on the left side... a very big peeve of mine.

But I did like the layout and the simplicity. I am viewing with high
resolution
on NS Communicator, and it loaded very fast for me...

dana

Dana B. Mackonis
Cachet Noir Tervuren, est. 1972
cachet(at)jlc.net