Mac vs PC -- Fonts

by "Write Now, Inc." <writer(at)jlc.net>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Oct 1998 23:06:58 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
After reading a post tonight, I realized a very obvious fact -- MACs don't
necessarily have the same fonts as PCs. Duhh....

I have been working on a web page and used Comic Sans through out as this
was a font that seems pretty standard in windows. Is this a valid
assumption? What should I be using as an alternate for the MAC world?

I can't believe I never thought of this...

>Further you list only Arial. If the visitor is using a Mac without
>Arial, they will see Times as the default.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions....

dana

dana b mackonis
  writer(at)jlc.net