Re: http://www.nfld.com/~dgraham/

by "Michael B. Clark" <mclark(at)homemail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 19 Dec 1997 14:16:13 -0500
 To:  Dougal Graham <dgraham(at)nfld.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello,

I hope the site you wanted reviewed is: http://www.nfld.com/~dgraham/
. I think you're off to a good start.

1. I felt like I was supposed to tilt to the side because the two
columns of the table were different widths.

2. In the Awards cell, why is your there a link to Apple? And the
awards link itself: tell me about this award. Is it awarded once per
hour, day, month? Who judges it?

3. What does STT stand for? And who are the people mentioned?

4. Check your spelling and punctuation (especially spaces near
commas) on your dg.html page. The graham family information was
interesting. A little more detail would be useful. I did laugh at
your "picture".

5. Maybe move the Apple links down under the Links cell as a
subheading? And tell us why "Macs rock". Just saying obviously
doesn't help your cause any.

6. The animated graphics on the main page were a bit slow. The tiger
was cool, but why have it, other than the fact you liked it?

7. Tell us what we will be voting for.

Viewed with Netscape Communicator 4.0, Windows 95,
Pentium-133, 16MB RAM, 33.6 modem, 1024x768x256 color.

I hope this helps. Michael

At 11:42 AM 12/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I have tried to get my site reviewed several times but only a couple
of one
>person looked each time. although their comments were helpfull i was
hopimg
>that some more people might review my site.
>
>it is at www.nfld.com (please view the links too if convenient)
>
>Sincerly
>			Dougal Graham
>
>A.K.A  Dark Sorcerer