Re: Marz Productions

by Rebecca <prikura(at)best.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Apr 1998 15:19:04 -0700
 To:  JAMESMC(at)pembrokeshire.ac.uk
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
[Sorry in advance - If this is considered off topic, but this IS the
critique list & I'm just try to give a critique, in response to a critique
request - I'm just saying this because I've always gotten you're off topic
messages from either list guides or other people everytime I give a
critique.  If site critiqing is not the topic of this list, please tell me
the real topic is - thanks.  And now for the critique....]

>Could you suggest improvement, the usual stuff for:
>
>http://www.amscomputer.com/marz/

1st - my connection
Browser - Netscape Navigator 4.0
Connection - 56k modem
PC - P133 32mb Win95

Design Comments -

The tiny marz logos that appear at the top of every page have tiny white
pixels around the edges.
The same occurs on the "latest news" page on the marz logo towards the
right side of the page.

I'm only making this comment because this is a commercial site -
Is there any paticular reason why you have the Free IE logo at the bottom
of every page.  Some visitors my think that you support IE but not their
browser.
[BTW - I'd be making this same comment if it was Netscape Now button - I'm
not into the browser war & have both IE and Netscape installed at work.]

Rebecca

MonsterWeb - http://www.monsterweb.simplenet.com
Leonardo by Request - http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Boulevard/5860/
Plague 5 -  http://www.monsterweb.simplenet.com/plagued/