Re: Critique needed

by "Funky Vibe Productions (Amanda)" <amanda(at)funkyvibes.demon.nl>

 Date:  Fri, 05 Feb 1999 21:20:49 +0100
 To:  "Amro Diab" <Amro_Diab(at)hotmail.com>,
"hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I haven't looked at the content (yet), but first impression:

- love the mouseovers in the menu, this was a new way to use 'em (at
least for me)

- the body text in the main frame is kinda bright (hurts my eyes), maybe
you can tone down the color somewhat (maybe use the color you used for
the links in the menu frame?)

- the "download" link seems to align to the top of the graphic, instead
of the bottom, like the others.

- add color definitions for link and visited link, so they are more in
tune with the rest of the colors on your site.

- the "code of the week" graphic seems to have been made for a site with
a different background color? It doesn't look good on the black
background.

HTH

Amanda.

At 15:09 5-02-98 -0000, Amro Diab wrote:

<excerpt>Hi, I am beginning a personal website.  Please can someone take
a quick look at

<<http://welcome.to/APZ>htt<<http://welcome.to/APZ>p://welcome.to/APZ

and give me a few pointers on the general presentation, access speed,and
errors which you may find etc..

I also could do with tips on how it can be improved

Thanks

.oOo.

Amro_Diab

<<mailto:Amro_Diab(at)hotmail.com>Amro_Diab(at)hotmail.com

<<http://welcome.to/APZ>http://welcome.to/APZ

.oOo.

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

Funky Vibe Productions