Re: Can someone check out my page...

by "Michael B. Clark" <mclark(at)homemail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 1997 14:35:53 -0500
 To:  oik2(at)usa.net,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hello,

1. Cut down on the animated graphics.

2. I thought your first image was a Link Exchange Banner until I saw
the real one beneath it.

3. People generally are not going to send their work to you for you
to display. They can get their own free Geocities web page and put it
up for themselves. What you might want to do is to search the real
world for things you'd like to put on your web page. And then get
permission to do it.

4. You need a space in "Thankyou".

5. Validate your pages. For more information, visit
http://www.hwg.org/resources/useful.html#2.0 .

6. Three web rings on one page!?! Do you want to people to stay on
your site at all? How about this: Copy your main.html page to
main2.html and main3.html. On each of the 3 main pages, put one of
the web rings. That will keep people from looking at two they may not
be interested in.

7. I am glad I used NN and not IE3 because I didn't head the
music/song.

Viewed/surfed with:  Netscape Navigator 3.0 Gold; 28.8 modem;
Windows 95; 800x600x256 colors; java and javascript turned off.

I hope that helps. Good luck. Michael