Re: Server side logins

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Tue, 23 Dec 1997 12:32:27 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Julie,
Chuck here replying to an off-topic message that is in dire need of a
redirection.  As the List Guides are on vacation this month ... I thought
that it would be helpful to you if I were to explain that you will have
better success with your /Server/ questions if you were to post this very
same message on the HWG-Servers list [hwg-servers(at)hwg.org].

They won't tell you, but that's what the members subscribed to that list
live for ... server problems ... makes 'em feel like they're needed ... ;-)
 We should encourage this effort by giving them something to do ... like
helping you out with your problems and questions.

You'll find subscription information at:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-servers/

Perhaps a visit to the Theory List Charter would also be helpful when
posting to the theory list in the future:
http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-theory/

Best of luck to you,

End of off-topic message helping another member,

cmj