Re: Critique - Stupid me...

by Mike Mann <mmann(at)internetx.net>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 1997 13:50:26 -0500
 To:  Remote(at)remote-ability.com,
" ." <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First and formost Change the link color or the background. They are
imposible to read. If it was me, I'd tone down the bg . It's real busy and
detracts from the text. Looking at it to long might cause a headache.
Loose some of the animated gifs. They too make the page look to busy.
Try border=0 in your links at the bottom frame. It just looks cleaner (imho)
Even if you have a bg image, you still need to set the bg color so that it
closely resembles your image for those people that surf with their graphics
shut off. Also it takes some time for the back ground image to come in and
it aids in reading the text until it shows up.
My biggest complaint would have to be the choice in bg images. IMHO they
might look cool tiled across your desktop but on a website, they are just
not needed.
BTW, I too am chairbound (c-6) for the past 5 years. The new term is
Tetraplegic. Quad is phasing out (dont ask me why).
I think the site is a real good idea and offers some really good info.

At 09:34 AM 12/30/97 -0800, Remote wrote:
>Can't believe I did that...send the message to critique my site and no
>url. (duh!) It's at http://remote-ability.com
>
>Thanks...
>
>Mike

Mike Mann