Re: Please critique a belated x-mas gift

by Mike Mann <mmann(at)internetx.net>

 Date:  Thu, 01 Jan 1998 14:27:39 -0500
 To:  Matthew Breault <demon(at)snet.net>,
HWG-Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Exelent work. (I dont say that often)
Your site is much improved over the original. Loosing the bg image was a
big help. Your graphics are clean and not over done. Even your js workrd
fine on IE. Thats rare.
You might want to try to break up the catalog and field pages so they are
not so large. One way to handle this is by putting the main pionts on one
page and linking them to another with all the details.
Download time was quick. I pulled down the pages on average in about 7 to
10 seconds.

IE 4.0
Win95
33.6 modem