Re: hwg-critique-digest V1 #50

by Thomas Ellingsen <jtelling(at)sn.no>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Jan 1998 06:41:08 +0100
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Matt,

P200MMX, Win95, 800x600, 640x480, 24 bits, MSIE 3.02, 33,6 bps
All IMHO!    2. January 1998,      06:37

one thing I think no-one has mentioned yet is the white margins you have
left on your main graphic. I'm sure you can cut that image down 20% off the
edges. The bgcolor will show white anyway (eventually). Other than that you
should keep the old size of the image. It's too big.
Some of the pages say "TOC", some don't.
The missing bgcolor makes it hard to say anything about the feel, but I
think the main page is too long. Other than that it looks like decent work.
Menubar could be more innovative though.

Happy New Year,

Thomas Ellingsen
http://home.sol.no/~jtelling/
jtelling(at)sn.no