re:Singer-songwriter Directory

by Michael Ricker <staff(at)managementspecialties.com>

 Date:  Sat, 03 Jan 1998 19:24:54 -0600
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>From: "Jacques Herman" <idherman(at)zeelandnet.nl>
>I would like your comments on the Singer-songwriter Directory I've
>created. Download time, navigation etc.
>http://singer-songwriter.com

Hi,

I had a chance to check it out on a WIN 95, 56K dialup, 17" SVGA, 800 X 600
millions of colors surfing with NS 3.0 Gold.

I liked the setup. Its simple, but a very good simple. Navigation is very
easy. Nice use of colors.

Possible improvements. The Nav abr is nicely done but you may want to
increase the size a bit. The links are so close together you have to point
very carefully. You may also want to add the nav at the bottom.

Load was nearly instant.

Good job!

Michael Ricker
http://www.tcguide.com
The REAL Internet guide to the Twin Cities